Monday, May 5, 2008

His vs. Hers

This is a new Get the lead out series called His vs. Hers. I stole borrowed the idea from Brent over at inWorship.

I made burgers yesterday. I rarely use frozen, preformed patties. I actually enjoy getting my hands yucky and mixing my own hamburger meat. I use hamburger, egg, bread crumbs, worcestershire, garlic, onion, pepper and pretty much whatever sounds good at the time. It is super tasty and has a really smooth texture. We call them "welfare burgers" after the Eddie Murphy skit in RAW.

His welfare burger:


Her welfare burger:


I think the only difference between the 2 is tomato & mustard. I just like cheese, mayo & lettuce.
Here's the Eddie Murphy skit that inspired our burger's name.
WARNING - DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU GET EASILY OFFENDED BY MILD FOUL LANGUAGE OR ARE UNDER 18!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

X-O

I just realized that I made a closing my eyes face, yet when you close your eyes you can still hear.

Crap.

Miss Mandy said...

It's not anywhere near as foul as the rest of the video. GASP!

Sky said...

That is freakin' hilarious!! I love it! I always put garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, some 'shire and cracked black pepper in my hamburgers. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I have to say I am a big fan of classic Eddie Murphy. I know I'm going to hell :)

Second, his burger looks amazing and I am HUNGRY now!