Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Letter 2008

It's here! It's here!
Christmas 2008
I'm behind writing my letter.
I hope it's not late.

Life at our house has been nothing but crazy
With 3 little girls, there's no time to be lazy.
Each day in our house there's so much to be done
From sunrise to sundown we are all on the run.

Cyra is 9 now, and growing so tall.
She started 4th grade this year in the fall.
Her favorite pasttime is reading & art.
Anything Disney grabs hold of her heart.

Kenady is 5 & is loving school
She making new friends & is totally cool.
She picked up reading & spelling so fast.
I'm sure she'll be at the head of her class.

Campbell is 3 now & is as popular as can be.
She sees friends all over town from GCC.
She can sometimes be like Jekyl & Hyde,
But we're doing our best to bring out her best side.

Our dog Coco is still as cute as can be.
She letting the girls play with her...finally.
Mostly she just follows me around
And picks up food dropped on the ground.

Ross has some changes heading his way
A new job in Oregon starts in a few days.
Starting over is going to be a fun thing
Can't wait to see what this adventure brings.

Now for an update on little 'ol me
Just trying to be the best mom I can be.
Sewing, cooking, cleaning & clothes
No explanation needed, you all know how it goes.

Can't wait to see our family back home
It's just not the same talking to you all on the phone.
Pretty soon we'll be making another cross country move,
Pray that the transition is easy & smooth.

I'll pray for you all that your Christmas is blessed
By the One who gave us the greatest gift.

The Conforth family
Ross, Mandy, Cyra, Kenady, Campbell & Coco

We had so much fun taking this pic with Daley. The girls were laughing inbetween shots. I know we don't look like the Corleone family...but we had fun pretending!

8 comments:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

cute letter. that picture cracks me up! look at Miss Kenady's expression!!!
See you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Great letter! Praying you guys have a great Christmas and a good transition back to Oregon.

Lisa said...

I love your picture! What a cute letter too

Becky J Erbes said...

I love it!!! I wanted to do two snaps at the end when I saw the pic and sing "The conforth Fam-i-ly" *snap snap*

I need your addy girl so I can send you a card too!!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Well done.

Unknown said...

oh that is awesome!!! letter and picture!

LOVE the pic! dang.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! Your personalities are totally expressed in that pic!
Awesome, can't wait to see ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!!

It was great "meeting" u Wed night @ Crystal's Lifegroup online. looking forward to getting to know u more!