Friday, September 21, 2007

Dance class


Today is Friday. Fridays used to be so much fun for me! In the evenings, after dinner, I would head to my dance class. Dancing is my favorite thing to do. It's even better than baking for me!

I go to Dancesport on the Plaza in Mishawaka, IN. They teach all types of ballroom. I like the studio for the most part. Of course, anyone who dances knows that there's always drama / gossip at dance studios. I just try to avoid it. I really just miss having some adult conversation. Even if it's only in passing on the dance floor. Oh, and the excercise is nice too! Since joining Financial Peace, I gave up my dance classes. It was costing 68 per month to go 2 times per week. Not a lot of money, but that could still go towards debt. We're getting closer BTW.

The point of the post is that, I was cleaning out my dance bag last night and found that I have one more punch on my punch card. I can go for free! Well, not really free. I paid for it quite awhile ago. I'm excited to see my friends, and have a little fun. I especially miss seeing Candy.

It's been over a month since I've gone. I may have forgotten some of the steps. = /

No comments: