Monday, November 12, 2007

Cool People

On my last flight to Oregon, I was able to travel without my 3 girls. VACATION! I was a little worried about the flight so I brought along a book to read. No book needed. I found Jane.

Jane and I were in seats A & C....no one sat in B. Hallelujah. We had extra fanny room. =) This was one of those divine appointments. We talked and talked and all of a sudden the 4 hour flight was over. We seriously discussed everything. Our significant others, family members lost, freindship woes. I truly enjoyed the entire flight. Except when the woman in seat 9A started having diabetic seizures. That was a tad scary. Good thing we had 2 doctors on board to help. Forget about the fact that they were plastic surgeons!

Anyway, Jane is an awesome woman with some amazing skills. She creates video game characters. She even did the characters for Guitar Hero. Oh yeah. Cyra thought that was so cool. "Mom, you met someone famous!" she said.

I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again, but I'm going to try to keep up with her. It's not everyday you meet such cool people.

No comments: