Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun...

I was so excited to move to Indiana 2 years ago. Who wouldn't want a chance to start over again? It's really quite fun, now that I've done it.

The one thing I've loved is cutting loose of some old, toxic friendships. Some of my OR friends are great. They understand the life of a SAHM, others do not. Some get the fact that you are trying to grow up and have new inspiration in life, others do not.

I guess I haven't been great about meeting new people. Well, I guess I've met a lot of new people, but haven't really connected with many new people. It's something I've been praying about.

Today in the soda aisle of Wal-mart I met Michelle. She is the SAHM of 4 girls....Yahoo....4 girls! This is a match made in heaven (I don't necessarily enjoy boys). She lives a few miles away and attends GCC! I am so excited that my prayer was answered so quickly. I got her number and I WILL be calling her for a playdate with all 7 girls. Now THAT will be fun!

1 comment:

Heather Stevens said...

That sounds like FUN!! What's an SAHM?? And are you guys going to the weekend service? If you are...which one? I will be at all three on Saturday, cuz I'm serving 3:30 and 7:30, I will be attending 5:30..if you can, come visit me!!