Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Writers Blog (ck)

I've got nothing to write about.

Seems my life is SUPER mundane in the Summer.

I've been doing my best to get ALL my housework done by noon so I can do other things.

One day we went to Lisa Donati's house to swim. We've been to Michelle Wegner's to play w/ her girls. We've been going to the library. We even went to the mall one day where I whipped out my credit card to buy some school clothes for the girls that were on MAJOR sale ($30 for 2 dress tops, 2 dress slacks, 2 headbands & 1 pair of tennis shoes). I haven't used a credit card in over a year! I decided I won't go back to the mall for the rest of the Summer, so I won't be enticed to spend any money.

There's an update on my Summer happenings. If you want a more detailed report, you can follow me on Twitter. I update that every hour or so.

1 comment:

World's Greatest Mommy said...

I've been feeling the same way.

Summer is so lazy and repetitive. Guess I could blog about all the movies I'm watching...but that gets old even for me...

Oh well, summer will be over soon enough and I'm sure I'll be begging for it back.