Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Sky over at Seeryus Mama. Here you go: Random info about me!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I had been married for a year. We had just moved to Yakima Washington. I was working at a company who built machines that would bag bread, stack tortillas and bag potatoes. I was driving a Toyota Supra (hot car)...living life!

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Kids to swim lessons
2. Balance check book
3. load of dishes
4. load of laundry
5. mop floors

Snacks I enjoy:
Pringles & Tang
Oreos
Cheddar Goldfish crackers

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I know everyone says this, but I would tithe.
Pay off all debt.
Buy a new piano.
Disneyworld for a month.
Put it away and live off the interest.

Places I have lived:
Cottage Grove Oregon (2 diff. places)
Creswell Oregon
Drain Oregon
Yakima Washington
Selah Washington
Granger Indiana

No comments: