Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sleepy girl

I swear Campbell can fall asleep ANYWHERE. And while doing ANYTHING. In this first pic she was helping me sweep the kitchen. I asked her to turn up the music and apparently she sat in one place too long.
I don't even remember what we were doing here. But again...if she sits still for too long...
Ross came home from work early and they were wrestling. I guess they wore each other out.
Here she was banging incessently on Cyra's door wanting to play w/ the older girls. She sat there for over an hour trying to wait it out. Cyra apparently never let her join them.
Don't you all love it when little ones sleep w/ their butts in the air? Precious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I wish my son could do that - it takes him at least 10 - 30 minutes to go to sleep at night. Just like his Daddy. :)

T

World's Greatest Mommy said...

What a doll! I love these photos. My oldest son was the same way. We have tons of photos of him asleep in the weirdest places. And my husband prefers sleeping on a floor to a nice soft bed. He can sleep anywhere...

Brad Ruggles said...

I have some pretty cute pictures of my daughters sleeping the exact same way. Not quite sure how it's comfortable for them but why complain if they're sleeping?

Lisa said...

Too cute! I love the one of both of them asleep on the floor. That's sweet. I don't think my boys have ever fallen asleep in weird places. Sometimes I wish they would. They just end up getting more and more wound up the more tired they get. Luckily they do crash when they get to their beds.

Anonymous said...

I had a friend and her little boy loved to sleep under his bed! It bothered her, but I thought it was cute!

Heather Stevens said...

And this is why Cambell will not fall asleep when I babysit! haha these pictures are adorable! You just always have your camera at the right time:)