Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cold Coco

My little Pomeranian Cora Estelle (Coco for short) was so pumped to go outside yesterday. I let her out and she just ran around the yard. She's learning to tunnel through the snow, but hasn't quite figured it out yet. About 10 minutes after I let her out, I whistled for her to come back in. I opened up the door and this is what I found.




Her entire underbelly was coverd with huge snow balls. It looked like someone hot glued foam balls to her chest, legs, and tummy. The biggest was about 3 inches long. It took over and hour for them all to melt and I found little puddles of water all over the house. Isn't she sweet?

3 comments:

Heather Stevens said...

Aww!! Coco's soo cute!!
Thanks for coming in to the Garden Patch after church today, and tell your girls thanks for the cards..that was so sweet!!
I was thinking, myabe i should just give you my email address, since we comment on each other's blogs so much...:) mine is heatherweather@comcast.net
I'll talk to you later!!!!
Love, Heather

Heather Stevens said...

oookk, i was reading your profile, and i saw on your favorite books, you have To Kill a Mockingbird...We are reading that book right now in English, at first i thought it would be horrible and boring, but i actually like it...And, that was your random fact for the day:)

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Cute!!!! I never knew they could get snow balls in their fur! you must have a lot of snow!