Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don't forget Easter!

We didn't get a good Easter pic of the girls in their dresses. They decided to use their Easter dress money for their Disney savings instead, so they chose something out of their closet. Their really picking up on this Dave Ramsey thing!

I don't enjoy ham so I made a roast chicken w/ all the fixins. Ross said my chicken was better than any restaurant he had ever eaten at. Sigh....he knows what melts my butter!

The girls got a movie to share, a small chocolate bunny, bunny ears, lip gloss, a ring pop and my Dad sent them $25 disney dollars. So, I only spent $3 on each girl and $14.88 on the movie. Now THAT's pretty good...at least for me. And honestly, they didn't notice the difference. OK - well maybe Kenady did. She asked "Where's the rest?" I replied "At the store, for someone else to buy!"

All in all, it was a good day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why my tweets are not showing up for you.

Let me know if they are today when you view.

Thanks