Friday, April 25, 2008

Strike a pose

I have been wanting to get a family pic since....well, since I've had a family. We decided that we would get one taken this last Christmas...didn't happen.

Today, I was watching Daley Hake and Carlos Whittaker via mogulus and asked if Daley would come to Indiana to take a family pic for me. I was so surprised to hear him say that he's coming to Indy in June and we could arrange a photo session. First of all, his pics are amazing! I'm hoping he can make this white girl look good. I love any pics of my hubby & kids, so there's no worries there. I am a little worried about cost though. I didn't ask!

Any of you in the area...hook Daley up with some paying work while he's here. Email him and let him know you're in Indiana and Mandy sent you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude...it's going to be awesome!!!