Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kenady's 5 today.

What a fun day! My Dad flew in from Oregon to surprise Kenady on her birthday. She was so excited to hear he was spending a whole week.


Sweet Kenady was born at 9:44 a.m. in Eugene Oregon at Sacred Heart Hospital. I went into labor at around 9 a.m. and she was born shortly after. She had the most gorgeous head of dark curly hair....I mean curly. People would stop me and say "is that natural?" I responded (sometimes) with "No, and I can't tell you how hard it was to keep that perm solution out of her eyes." And as bill Engvall would say "Here's your sign!"


I can't wait for her to enjoy her birthday dinner. She requested mozzarella sticks, buttermilk fried chicken, taters & gravy and a pink ballerina cake.


This is a pic of her at 4 months. Precious.

3 comments:

Heather Stevens said...

ohh! That's soo cute! I liked your response to the questions about Kenady...that's probably what I would say:) lol. I'm glad Kenady was happy and surprised about her grandpa. That sounds like quite a dinner!! For Hunter's birthday dinner, we are having Spaghetti pie:) and then he picked out a cake with a shark on it...imagine that:)
I might come by tomorrow...I dunno though...I'm getting my permit tomorrow!!! (Soon I will start driving on the roads...yikes!!!

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Happy Birthday Miss. Kenady! We love you sweet baby girl!!

amberWIRE said...

TAG - you're it!