Thursday, January 10, 2008

Potty training

I usually don't mind potty training. But I think Campbell will be a different story. She is so stinking independent and bossy.

She'll take off her diaper and I'll remind her to use the potty. Mind you, she never has. She says "No, I no want to. I want bupper." But an hour later she rips it off again!

Here are a few songs I've used to help entice using the potty chair....making it fun!

"I'm a super duper pooper." (about 3 min. in)

"Tinkle, tinkle, you're a star." (no, I don't know either of those kids but they were cute)

"I'm a big girl, potty all the time, potty all the time, potty all the time."

"Hey, get up, get loud, you're poopin on the potty now."

Nothing like a little Hannah Montana or Eddie Murphy to help you go!

1 comment:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

those songs would have been handy a year ago!!