Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What's been going on?

I have had too much going on to post! Nothing major, but a lot of small things.

Here's a brief review:

~Christa & I made a plan to keep our houses super clean through 08.
~I took 8 bags plus numberous boxes to The Bridge.
~That stuff came out of my office & basement (cleaning)
~I've been researching new phones.
~Hubby returned from Oregon...doing his laundry.
~Sheet day!
~Sitting in the bathroom waiting for Campbell to pee. Only once so far.
~Cleaning up her pee and poop that didn't make it into the toilet. Ewww
~Brushing her teeth. She ate a small dog terd. =P
~Took Kenady to the Dr....she's covered in moles. (J/K shout out to Larry the Cable Guy)
~Threw away a TON of papers & junk in my desk.
~Paid bills.
~Played Barbies with the girls.....non-stop.
~Caught up on my "daily" blogs.
~Indulged in some mindless computer games. Goober's lab.
~Talked to Heather on the phone for a LONG time. She's such a talker!
~Prepared for tax time.
~Made an official decision to avoid buying Marie Callendar's chicken pot pies.
~Moments later, nullified that decision.
~Ate a Marie Callendar's chicken pot pie.

As you can see, I've been dreadfully busy. Not with anything exciting, but it's my reality none the less.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Mandy, let's get real... you know you could out talk me anytime! Glad we got to vent & laugh together I MISS YOU!