Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanks Jennifer...

My sister in law Jennifer blogged about listing all of her daughter's clothes on ebay. She has over 100 listings. WOW!

Of course now I feel obligated to list my ebay stuff. I've been avoiding it. Why? Who knows.

I don't have any kids clothes to list. I give all of those to Reta of Elkhart. But, I do have a ton of Talbot's stuff with the tags on them that would easily sell. I also have a few pairs of my Mom's shoes that I've been holding on to. Not sure why? I don't wear a size 7.

Best of all, I have scrapbooking stuff. I'm always so surprised at how much it all goes for. Would it sell better in a lot, or individually? It's easier to photo in a lot.

All I know is that my goal for 2008 is to organize my office (and keep it that way). I think getting rid of some things on ebay while making some money will help me reach that goal. Thanks Jen!

1 comment:

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Any time! What are SIL's for? My auctions are doing well with tons of watchers. If you have any spring stuff, I'd list it now, I think people are done with winter.
as for the scrapping stuff, depending on how much you have, I'd do seperate lots. Like
tools
stickers
diecuts
misc...
stamps.
get my drift?
Good luck!