Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mr. Fix it

We have had this Sony TV for about 4 years. It's about 42 inches and has a built in DVD player. It works well. No complaints.


About 5 months ago, a little person decided to break it. I'm pretty sure it was deliberate, but can't get any of them to confess. I think she's the culprit. Seems sweet right?


My hubby was fed up the other night. He tore apart the whole tv. Pieces flying everywhere, a few choice words flying around as well. My dining room table was filled w/ ..... stuff. If I didn't know better, I'd say the unibomber had moved into the basement.

I couldn't believe it, but he took that thing apart, found a rinky dink, teeny tiny piece that was broken. Went to the store. Bought some super duper fix it grease and VOILA! Fixed.

No repairman needed. Under $5 to fix. No more screwdriver to get the darn thing to open.

He's a good man. I think I might just advertise his tv repairing skills.

2 comments:

Heather Stevens said...

wow! Was this before or after I came over yesterday??!!

Miss Mandy said...

It was before. He did it on Monday night. I'm so thankful, using that silly set of pliers was annoying!