Friday, May 23, 2008

What's in your car?

Shannon over at Rocks in my Dryer is hosting a "What's in your car?" carnival. We all clean out our cars and then post the embarassing list of contents on our own blogs and then link back to hers.


First of all, I have to say that MORE embarassing than my list (my car is actually pretty clean) was cleaning it out in my pj's at 7 am this morning. My neighbors were heading to work and let's just say that their opinion of me is not very high anyway. =/


Here's my list (and a few pics):

Stuff to keep-
ice scraper/snow brush
registration documents
Madonna cd - although I should just throw it out...ipod!
C's bible
An emergency kit w/ 3 days worth of survival stuff (matches, em. blanket, light stick, whistle, water etc)




Stuff to chuck(or just put away!)-
New case of water - just bought yesterday
lip gloss
hand soap
1/4 roll tp
purple plastic Easter egg
7 papers from children's church
2 Girl Sprout registrations
2 lolly pops (unopened)
plastic paint pan
2 reese's pb cup wrappers
2 sticky name tags
1 lolly pop stick
1 bank receipt
$2.01 for tolls
small amount of dirt


Not too shabby!


Head over to Rocks in my Dryer and get a good look at how us ladies keep our cars. I think purses should be next. THAT would be embarassing!

3 comments:

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Yours was not bad at all.

You're making the rest of us look like slobs, because...we're apparently slobs.

We can't do purses (insert whine) mine is horrific.

Anonymous said...

I would like for you to post your itunes...just for fun. Please.

www.vagabondrunn.wordpress.com

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Wow. Yeah, not too shabby at all.