Thursday, May 22, 2008

Throwback Thursday


Here we go again. Posting up ridiculous pictures of ourselves ON THE INTERNET!

This is one of me and my boyfriend at the time. It was one of those Sadie Hawkins type dances. I had to ask him, we had to match and I had to pay for everything. I just happened to find that sticker. Isn't it soo coordinating. I didn't even notice until I was scanning.

I was only 15 at the time, had no job so Mom & Dad paid. =) We went to the Gap to find those great hooded shirts & blue shorts.

In this pic, we're standing on some sort of ladder. Actually, I think I am the only one standing on it. I was 5'2". He was 6'2". He was a basketball star, I was a cheer star. Typical huh?

Any of you (who went to school with me) guess who this is?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a throwback Thursday pic, wow :)

Miss Mandy said...

BTW - this is in 1992

Jen (a.k.a. motor mouth) said...

Hmmmm......Not sure who it was.....Not David Lilly right??

Miss Mandy said...

Umm....NO not David Lilly. I wouldn't have made it out alive if it were him right? Scary.

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Love the ladder pictures! You are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha, sorry it's taken me so long to comment. Crazy busy week. I warned everyone.

I do love this picture though. Good ole' Sadies dance.

www.vagabondrunn.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Those are my favorite. I have pictures from one of my sadies dances and I wore a MR Bubbles shirt. So Lame! H

Andra Lauren said...

I wish our school had Sadie Hawkins dances so that I could have pictures like this. That was pretty cool. I like the ladder.

Miss Mandy said...

It was Jeremy Gates.

He was a senior, I was a sophomore.

We broke up a few months later.